Account Manager – Sales
Our executive search firm, Pinnacle Placements, has been engaged by an investigations firm to identify a Regional Account Manager in Southern California to sell new business and work with existing clients to grow current business. This employer has a strong, established presence nationwide and is experiencing rapid growth and demand for its investigative service capabilities.
The Regional Sales Account Manager will lead the effort to develop relationships with clients, discover new business opportunities, attend sales conferences and provide customers with the B2B services they need. You will also collaborate with internal operations and clients to ensure on-time and successful delivery of services.
The environment is one where employees are passionate about their work, the solutions their service delivers, and the customers they serve. The employer offers a supportive, positive culture that hires, mentors, and empowers smart, productive, humble people and offers opportunities for all employees to grow and flourish.
What to Expect Each Day:
- An autonomous work environment which will include engaging with a diverse portfolio of prospective and existing clients to develop new business and expand current opportunity
- Proactively establish customer relationships, addressing needs and, presenting solutions
- Provide collaborative input and counsel with the internal operations team
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through to service implementation
- Report, forecast and, track key account metrics
- Attend and represent at key industry tradeshows and functions in the area
- Maintain and develop existing customers through ethical sales and service methods that optimize the quality of customer engagement and experience, accelerating business growth
You Are an Ideal Candidate if you Have:
- 5+ years of experience in sales, account management, or business development in a business to business setting
- Demonstrated experience in building, prioritizing, qualifying strategic target accounts and key decision-makers within a defined territory
- Demonstrated a record of meeting and exceeding individual sales goals
- The ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Conducted yourself in a highly professional and ethical manner, adopting behaviors that enhance the company’s reputation. Act with professionalism and integrity at all times
- Possess excellent listening, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, along with written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong experience with CRM software and MS Office
Earn Bonus Points If You:
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile working environment
- Shine when multi-tasking, managing your time and, stay organized
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and positive attitude
- Have experience working with insurance providers, claims managers, or workers compensation professionals
As part of this organization, you’ll enjoy a diverse, fun, and supportive environment, along with a competitive compensation program, including base salary, commissions, a bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits, including a 401k program.
Candidates must currently reside in the Southern California area.
The employer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.